Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 13

So last night before dinner, I did Detox.  Detox is pretty hard for me.. I have to use the block A LOT.  But it feels so good after I'm done.

This morning, hardcore followed by Vitality.  I don't remember which one had the neverending series of 1 legged Bridge poses, but my body was having no part of that!  

I don't usually do UY in the morning but couldn't do it tonight.  Allergies are worse in the morning and all those Breath of Fires had my blowing in and out snot.  ;-)  Finally had to skip the 3rd one to blow my nose.  Bow pose, not a fan.  I think the tight quadriceps and shoulders are really what keeps me the most uncomfortable, even though it's supposed to be all about the back.

I've been starving all day so I guess there's something to getting that heartrate up early.  Tomorrow I'm supposed to do 5:30 am bootcamp with some friends, and plans all evening, so not sure when I'll squeeze in Yoga.... I will try to squeeze in Mountain Pose at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment