Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 2

Day 2:

Slept in this morning so yoga will have to be tonight...

After work, came home, threw pork loin, sweet potato and baked potato in oven, changed clothes and hit Hardcore.  HOLY HARDCORE.   The name itself should have been my first clue, but that was hard!  Thank goodness it was only 20 minutes.

After hardcore, took out the pork and baked potato, yelled for my son to come eat, and told him I had another video to do.  The girls weren't due home for another hour, and husband had dinner/bible study plans, so I left the 16 year old to dinner and hit Cardio.

In retrospect, saving Hardcore for Cardio day was not my best choice.  Such is the life of a non-planner.  I made it through MOST of cardio, but definitely had to take child's pose somewhere around set 7. I think I sat out only one set and rejoined for the final 2-3.  DANG.

Note to self - lack of flexibility requires getting a yoga block, soon, before the next million side angle and triangle pose series.

Breakfast:
2 almond/coconut flour muffins spread with cashew butter
coffee with skim milk & vanilla stevia


Lunch:
Farmhouse salad from Potbelly - lettuce, grilled chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon.  Added 1/2 an avocado and dressed with Tessemae's Lemon Garlic dressing.

Snack:
15 "raw activated" almonds
1/2 dark chocolate (77%) bar

Dinner (after yoga):
Grilled pork loin
1/2 baked sweet potato
1 glass red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment